Are you our new Project Developer?
We are looking for a Project Developer – Projektudvikler (Internship) willing to join our
team for a period of 3-6 months in our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. As a fairly new and
ambitious organisation, we are working to develop our strategies and approaches for our
interventions in Denmark.
How can you make a difference?
As part of our team, you are going to:
- Contribute with your ideas to the development of our participation-based interventions
in disadvantaged housing areas (udsatte boligområder) and so-called “ghettos”;
- Use your specific skill-set to research, design, and implement solutions to the projects;
- Contribute to the drafting and presentation of project proposals to relevant donors and agencies;
- Support the development of fundraising strategies and plans with extra attention to the funds’ deadlines.
We are going to formulate your final role description together matching our needs as well as
your wishes for professional development.
We expect you to:
- Be enrolled in/hold a degree from a relevant university education within the field of
social sciences e.g. anthropology, sociology, etc.
- Have knowledge and competences as to project development and formulation (e.g.
Logical Framework Approach/Matrix)
- Previous experiences in non-profit organisations working with project
- Have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Danish
What Can We Offer You?
We are a creative, professional and young team always open to your inputs and ideas!
During your time with us, you are going to:
- Practical and concrete work experience in project development within an
international non-profit organisation working for vulnerable communities around the
- Work in close cooperation and interface with our international and multidisciplinary
- Networking opportunities with other NGOs at Union, Copenhagen;
- Involvement in a wide range of cultural activities taking place at Union, Alice etc..
The internship position is unpaid and can be either full-time or part-time starting as soon as possible. Interviews are going to be held on an ongoing basis. As a student intern, we are going to plan together days and hours fitting your schedule.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation to join our team (max 1 page.) in English to email@example.com with (email subject: Name, Surname, Application Project Developer).
For any questions regarding this position, please contact Sara Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.